||Ecofer produces the new range of solar collectors, ECOFER SOL.
Designed to meet the cold continental climate and the conditions of reduced solar radiation, is the main characteristic of solar collectors series ECOFER SOL.
Ecofer innovates with evidence and presents the advantages of the collector series able to meet its energy needs in the most extreme weather conditions:
All types are certified by: SOLARKEYMARK – SRCC
- Range of 8 sizes available from 1.5 m2 to 2.9 m2
- Global installation system with internal movable parts
- Lightweight design for easy transportation and installation
- One-piece anodized profiles, anticorrosion technology for ultimate seal against moisture and micro-particles in the air.
- Safety glass with high permeability.
- Back and Side rock-wool insulation
- Rack-type absorber (HARP) , tagged with LASER technology
- 4 stainless hidden vents
- Possibility of mounting vertically or horizontally.
- Absorptive aluminum surface with blue selective PVD coating technology.
- ø8mm Risers.
Technical data of ECOFER SOL